Looking for contributions!
We welcome quality contributions to CIO of the Future. These can include reposts of existing posts or articles.
For details see the description at AHTs talent website
Contributors of original articles will be paid by the article, by page views, and by profit share, and will be prominently attributed and featured on the site.
Please contact us on our application form if you would like to contribute to CIO of the Future.
Here are some suggestions for article topics:
On the role of the CIO…
- How CIOs can advance their career
- The CIOs role in the enterprise
- The skills, training, experience required to be a successful CIO
- The relationship between CIOs and the board and other senior executives
The IT Department
- Talent and staff management in a changing IT organization
- The changing structure and role of the IT function
- The changing skill sets required in an IT organization
- Shifting to an entrepreneurial mindset and processes
- Outsourcing vs. insourcing vs. on-demand
- The changing role of vendors and suppliers
- Interesting perspectives and insights on governance
- New trends in enterprise technology
- The increasing role of technology in business strategy
- The role of enterprise technology in building the extended enterprise/ ecosystem
- The relationship between IT and: marketing; HR; operations; and other parts of the organization
- How new technologies impact the organization, IT function, and CIO
- Specific technologies: cloud, mobile, BYOD, big data etc.